Wednesday, November 17, 2010

First Blog of My Life

Hello :) as the title states, this is the first blog of my life. I've been hearing about this "blogging" for years now and thought of doing one but never have - until now. dun dun dun. (that's supposed to be that sound you hear when somebody's in trouble... but you're not in trouble, promise).

Anyway, I get side-tracked easily, as will become increasingly more evident as continue on in my blog-posting endeavor.

So today was my day "off". I put "off" in quotes because I wasn't really OFF - I didn't have to work at Target, which is my full time job, but I did do child care. Every Tuesday I watch all the staff kiddos, from 8:30am-1:30pm, for staff people at my church, The Well. It's a ton of fun, and I love it, so I'm not complaining. Then, straight from there, I went to the church office to meet up with Mary VanAalsburg, our Children's Director at The Well, just to catch up and shoot the breeze :) When I arrived home at 3:30-4ish, I was fighting sleep. I had nothing concrete planned for the evening, but the oil in my car needed changing and I had some grocery shopping to do. A nap also sounded enticing.

The nap won.

I climbed into bed at about 4:30 not to re-awake until 9:30pm! Kind of a long nap when you have to be up at 6am the next day... So, here I am, it's almost 1am and I am writing a blog of all things! I did go grocery shopping after all and also started a load of dishes - so today wasn't a complete waste. Actually, I would argue that I was quite productive today - nap and all!

That's all for now... I'm going to prepare for bed and play solitaire on my phone until I fall asleep. I know my life is exciting and intriguing, but try not to be jealous, it's not an attractive trait.

<3

Ps, if you don't already know me, I'm pretty sarcastic so I was just kidding about the jealousy part ;) Love you all. <-- I mean that. I really love people - so interesting! And God made all of you, so what's not to love?!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
    free car removal sydney
    old car removal sydney

    ReplyDelete