Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Time For Another One!

Hello Again!

Not sure if this is going to be a daily thing or not... but thought I would tap a few words out.

I'm currently watching Law and Order SVU (Special Victim's Unit). Love this show - despite its twisted story lines and mangled victims :,(. Nonetheless, I set my DVR to record every episode that plays. Being that every Tuesday USA has an "SVU Marathon", I currently have 86 episodes on my DVR. For those of you familiar with "your unique design", my achiever will not let me delete any of the episodes on there. Which means I have 86 hours of TV to watch until more get added next Tuesday!

For those of you who don't know what "your unique design" is, it is a very detailed personality test that helps you to point out from what lens you view life... I'm a base Persister, but also 100% Achiever, which means I systematically go through a list of things and check each one off one by one. And I am not satisfied until each item has been completed. Now, can we apply this character trait to a list of 86 "SVU" episodes, 41 "Office episodes", 42 "Say Yes to the Dress" episodes, and a few others? Yes. It adds up to hours of wasted time on my couch. Maybe a DVR wasn't such a good idea :-/

Maybe I will try to over come and just delete them all...

Oh, and for those of you who are interested, here is a link to the "Your Unique Design" Website!
http://youruniquedesign.com/

Aaaaaannndddd my "house" is what is at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment